.

08 October 2008

CeLebRAtiNG EiD MUbARaK

Alhamdulillah this year again i celebrated 'eid mubarak' with my family in JB. Spent about 2weeks holiday with them was the most precious time for this year atleast =) . we celebrated it as usual with colours of happiness among family members in hari raya mood..

this star is belongs to my family who are always support me.you're the STAR of my heart.
i play firecrackers every year to bring up the raya mood.
'no firecrackers no eid mubarak'

this picture was taken the day before hari raya or the 1st nite of raya..when my father went to mosque,i was playing this thingie with my younger sis.hehe..
double heart means ..? thanx to my bro in law who took diz very nice pic of mine..
'pelita' i dunno what we call it in english.it is a lamp that use fuel to lite it up.i plant d thingie in front of my house.it looks prettier at nite..just to get environment of raya like at kampung.
my sis shopping for her tudung..when to ANGSANA(johor bahru) to have final touch up before raya..hehe..the price of clothes get cheaper as hari raya come closer..
people take this opputunity to shop their hari raya attire..baju kurung,baju melayu,songkok,tudung,shoes..blabla..
we guys enjoyed window shopping..