.

25 January 2009

A.f.T.e.r [A] M.o.n.T.h

where did i go a month ago..? im nowhere..stood still at one side waving away my past.
looking for a new brighter days coming onwards..promising myself to be a brand new person when stepping into 09Y.never look back..


well..bunches of stuff wanted to be share wif u guys.!that 1 month was full of happiness,sorrowfulness, nervousness, jealousy, examness(not sure bout this word.hehe)..is the most meaningful month ever to me.so i put them into my diary of life..

TOP 5 chart


1-- i went to watch Malaysian Open badminton superseries with my fella IMU frenz.first tyme watch them closely but it's not my first tyme watching badminton tournament.


2 --having a short conversession with our national badminton coach mr Misbun hj Sidek. discussed about our next badminton project..hahahahhaa
.In telly, his face looks fierce and very serious.a good character for a national coach. In real life, he's very friendly.

3 -- i met a malay female singer double Z------> Ziana Zain.saw her on her wa
y to eat to a restaurant nearby to my house in KL. She was so awesome i mean her singing talent dat night.the night of Anugerah Juala Lagu..she still able to reach high pitch note at her age..but she also came into this industry with beauty package..

4-- I went to "stadium tertutup Bukit Jalil" to watch Anugerah Juara Lagu.hehe..first time ever get involve in such occasion. Very crowded.more than 30,000 peoples were there to support their fav artists on the stage.The funny thing is i dint even know who are the artists going to sing that nite.i support everybody----as long as made in malaysia..

5 --i got my scholarship already!yeyh yeyh!thanks God for giving me such a contented life.eventhough i cant go to either korea or japan(top 5 places i must go)..but im so grateful that my family and frens always support me for what ever choices i made..forgive me for whatever mistake i did.for sharing their joyfulness.
2008 juz passed. Memories will still remain there in the diary of my small mind.2008 has taught me to be stronger and more mature.hopefully this year i will find thing that i've lost...InsyaAllah.Help me Allah..