.

30 September 2008

CouNtiNG DAyS fOR RaYA CeleBRaTiON

hye fellas..i've been bz 'stduyin' for physio d crap..too much too remember.juz try my bez.seems like cant totally memorise them.haizz...
luckily it is a MCQ exam..but still difficult.i have to score some more this tyme to backup my physio project dat i think probability to get low mark is high..
d last minute project really made me crazy like _ _ _ _..tonne of problems occured
as d project was going..let bygone be bygone

1 day to go..!!!To all my muslim fwens I faithfully apologise for my mistake and misbehaviour as far as i know u all.frenship remains forever ya!!hehe..

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

emmm..diz holiday,our family having a gathering where my sis family also went back to Jb to clebrate Raya wif us. We planned to balik kampung but not sure when.hihi.Since we all here, i came out wif an idea to have a barbeque party..p/s not a real party--->respect the neighbours
started at 5, lite up the charcoal..our menu juz quite simple :-

1)udang bakar berasap
2) daging panggang bermadu
3)daging bakar black pepper
4) ikan terubuk bakar ala jawa
5) ayam panggang madu
6) jagung rebus jek..huhu

me and my 2nd bro in law at the backyard. i was in fever but excited to join t bbq..
we still happy2 talking bout foods even we were fasting.. =)

ikan terubuk--> dnt judge d taste by looks its skin..really2 delicious i tell u

udang bakar ..'terbaek dari ladang'..bak kata NABIL..
shrimps remember me to my fren who always help me to 'kopek' them..

3000 degree celcius!! hot rite..?but im hotter ..kahkahkah...