.

17 November 2008

new sem

1 step forward...havent even visited my own blog for quite sometyme..huhu
seems like i have my gut today to update my blog.

sitting alone on rahimi's "sleeping bag"..wait for sleeping call..
last weekend which still in my 1st week of lecture, plan to enjoy holiday in the library but end up at genting highland..

me,my sister in our last minute planning decided to 'hike' genting highland' in the very2 morning by car. on the way back from library she fetched me. dont even bring my sweater..hhmm

this was my 2nd tyme ever reach genting highland.huhu..genting highlands in my opinion is like disneyland of malaysia.this lim goh tong build a huge and colourful theme park on the top of genting highland. there are plenty of games indoor and outdoor...to cut it short..i wnt to try rock climbing..damn syiokk!.this wall for beginner..

there are also for intermediate and for pro..eventhough it is for beginner, dont try without the rope.very slipppery and require your biceps and triceps to work hard to lift your body..nice worr.luckyly i tak jatuh on that day..i reach the top of the wall within 2 minutes..hehe
later my hand saking..ye lorr cz straight away climbed up without stretching..huh.no cramp.naseb baek..

by the way when i saw this picture, its reminds me my past when i was studying in MJSC serting N9.we had a post PMR camp that was held in n9(forgot the place).
one of the activitiy is rock climbing where almost of us manage to reach the top.climbing on the real rock is not easy..it was very slippery due to the moist and lichen..



im looking forward to do some more xgames..skydiving...huhu...daring enough?try me..
"ke bintang"!!